Acoustic Wave Therapy in Carrollton, TX
The Miracle Wave® Pressure Wave Therapy powered by Kinas Medical Technologies a non-invasive treatment that rapidly relieves chronic and acute musculoskeletal pain by sending high-peak acoustic pressure waves into injured tissue to:
- Promote soft tissue repair
- Regenerate damaged cells
- Accelerate the healing process
The Miracle Wave Pressure Wave Therapy utilizes advanced Acoustic Wave Technology (AWT), also known as radial shock wave therapy (rESWT). This therapy has been used in Europe for decades and is now being recognized in the United States. AWT has proven to be effective for fast pain relief and lasting clinical results. In fact, research has shown its efficacy in treating a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions.
- Plantar Fasciopathy Study — After one year, 98% of patients successfully responded to treatment, and theone-year recurrence rate was 8%.
- Lateral Epicondylitis Study — After 30 days, patientstreated with AWT reported higher improvement inall parameters, concluding that AWT yielded superiorresults compared to classical physical therapies(including the use of NSAIDs and application of laserand ultrasound).
- Post-Stroke Therapy Study — In a review published inClinical Interventions of Aging involving 303 patients,AWT (including rESWT) proved to be an effectivetreatment in reducing muscle spasticity and improvingmotor recovery in post-stroke adults.
- Tendinopathies and Shockwave Therapy Study —Vasileios Dedes, et al., showed that AWT (includingrESWT) provided significant and lasting pain relief,increased functionality, and improved quality of lifefor plantar fasciitis, elbow, Achilles and rotator cufftendinopathies.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH OUR INTEGRATED MEDICAL PRACTICE
Our philosophy for treatment is simple. We treat our patients just like they are family! We encourage them to live a more healthy lifestyle with an emphasis on movement. We believe that motion is the key to life. When you’ve lost your motion, you’re not really living. We address not only your aches and pains with our treatments, but your overall function is our concern as well. We strive to treat everyone the way we would want to be treated.
Our mission is to raise up a healthy community without the use of needless drugs and surgeries, educating them in the proper care of the human frame and its role in the prevention of disease.